Thursday 2 August 2012

Girl Crush: Marion Cotillard

Marion is a fairly new addition to my official girl crush list. Although she's been on my radar for a little while now, it wasn't until I watched her charming performance in "Midnight in Paris" that I really started to pay attention to her confident, whimsical and utterly French style. And really, the woman knows how to wear her lipstick. As I write this post, I am struck with the urge to go out and buy some coral lipstick immediately. She also was on the cover of French and US Vogue simultaneously...I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation between Anna Wintour and Emmanuelle Alt. But only a fly. Because it was probably scary.


I also really, really love her curly bob. It makes me want to cut my hair.I realise that doesn't say much really, because a lot of things make me want to cut my hair. I just fear the wrath of my hairdresser when I do... and she has a point, because really, what's the point of growing your hair for 3 years only to chop it all off again? To which I say...because I can.


To Paris? To Paris!

Marion Cotillard


No comments:

Post a Comment