Saturday 24 November 2012

The Most Average 'Before and After'.

Have you ever seen a more average-looking 'Before and After'?
This is the path down the side of our garage. It is a space we rarely even look at let alone venture into. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to give it a bit of a tidy up because the stepping stones were completely covered with leaves. Just as I was starting I thought to myself 'Hey! This would make a great average 'Before and After' for the blog we have been neglecting lately.' So here are the (average) pictures from my phone camera.

Before.
Half done.





After.
After from the other end.

The old shower frame still needs to be taken to the tip and the roof tiles were there to stop a previous neighbour's dog from getting into our yard.

Enjoy! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment