Sunday 26 August 2012

Lashes 6 - ModelCo Fibre Lash Brush on False Lashes.



Here is a look at another two-step mascara in my collection. Actually it is a three-step mascara, four if you curl your lashes first but, for me, I think the results are worth the extra step. This is the ModelCo Fibre Lash Brush on False Lashes. I have purchased this mascara myself and also picked up freebies with magazine purchases because it is a little bit pricey and because I love this mascara for added length. For best results curl your lashes first then brush on the mascara. This gives the fibres in the other tube something to stick to. Brush on the fibres then cover with mascara again for longer lashes. Yes, you can get length like this with some one-step mascaras too but I do like this one a lot. I think it is my favourite.




 Again here is my 'table' of the first five mascaras compared. I haven't added the ModelCo Fibre Lash yet. I'll do a 'Part 2' at the end of all the 'before & afters' I think.





Score chart currently goes something like this -

First Place -  ModelCo Fibre Lash Brush on False Lashes
Second Place - Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Satin Black
Third Place - Benefit They're Real!
Fourth Place - Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash because it actually looks quite nice in the pictures.
Fifth Place - Maybelline's XXL PRO Extensions.
Sixth Place - Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express




No comments:

Post a Comment